Bishopscourt, Cape Town
R 27 500 000
Situated in an elevated pocket of Bishopscourt, this well proportioned, north facing family home offers excellent indoor/outdoor living within the privacy of a lush, well established picturesque garden with borehole
• Large formal lounge with gas fireplace and built-in units. French doors opening onto verandah offering spectacular views.
• Comfortable Family/TV room with built-in units and double doors opening onto verandah.
• Spacious formal dining room with double doors leading to varandah, interleading with the formal lounge and a serving hatch into the kitchen.
• Country style kitchen with granite/wooden counter tops, built in hob and ovens and prep bowl.
• French doors leading to verandah.
• Separate walk-in pantry and wine cellar.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
• Generously proportioned master bedroom suite, including a study, expansive walk-through wardrobe and 2 separate “his an her” en-suite bathrooms.
• 3 further north facing bedrooms with built-in cupboards situated downstairs, 2 bathrooms
(1 en-suite), living area and storeroom.
Exterior and Special features:
• All downstairs rooms leading to an expansive under-roof entertainment area with built-in braai and a separate bathroom.
• Beautiful manicured lawned garden surrounding sparkling pool.
• Double garage with direct access into laundry.
• 2 staff rooms, both with en-suite bathrooms.
• Magnificent elevated, well established lush garden offering world class views of the mountain.
• Automated gate with intercom.
• Internal alarm and perimeter beams